Mall of Qatar aims to be a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all of our guests. We would ask that all guests respect the Code of Conduct detailed below, in the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and well-being.
1. Mall of Qatar consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
- Any intimidation of our guest by groups of individuals. All groups of more than five without the intention to shop may be asked to leave Mall of Qatar.
- Unsociable or anti-social behavior.
- The wearing of any inappropriate clothing, such as work wear, dirty clothing or indecent clothing.
2. To ensure the health and safety of our guests, Mall of Qatar asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and other users by:
- Adhering to our no smoking policy within the mall. Smoking of cigarettes is only permitted within designated outdoor areas
- Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
- Not cycling, roller-blading using micro-scooters, segway scooters and hoverboards or skating in the centre.
- Not climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence escalator infill or railing.
- Using customer lifts and escalators appropriately.
- Disposing of any litter appropriately in the receptacles provided within the centre and external areas.
3. Photography & Filming
We do encourage guests to enjoy their experience at Mall of Qatar, including the taking of photographs during their visit for their own personal and domestic use. We reserve the right, however, to ask guests not to film or take any photographs within Mall of Qatar where we feel that it is necessary in the interests of the safety, privacy or enjoyment of other guests or to prevent any civil or criminal offence being committed. Commercial photography and filming can only be conducted with the express permission of the Mall of Qatar Centre Management Team. If you would like to film or take photos during your visit to Mall of Qatar and have any questions as to what is permitted under this code, please contact the Mall of Qatar Centre Management team, who will be happy to provide you with further assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We would also ask our guest to adhere the following conditions:
- Any act of vandalism will be notified to the Police.
- Any person either bringing, selling or taking any illegal substance within Mall of Qatar will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Clear access routes must be maintained for emergency services.
5. The following Policy will be enforced for denial or entry:
MOQ reserves the right to deny an individual or individuals entry to Mall of Qatar including the centre and external areas for any period of time as it may determine in its absolute discretion and has the right to escort any such individual or individuals from the Mall of Qatar site.
In addition, any individual or individuals who persistently ignore the Code of Conduct will be excluded from Mall of Qatar at the entire discretion of MOQ.
MOQ reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice.
MOQ will keep out any person with dirty clothes, dirty boots and obviously not dressed to meet the dress code. Those showing or behaving in disrespectful manner will also be removed.
Persons of this inappropriate dress will be stopped at all gates and escalator risers from the B1, a total of 15 entrances throughout the Mall.
We expect our visitors to abide by our courtesy policy. Download the PDF to read the full details.